State 4H Has Gone Pinko!

Stumpy

Established Member
Jun 26, 2020
Cropwell, AL
The Alabama State 4H organization has apparently gone "woke" and taken over by commie, pinkos! A friend of mine runs a non-profit youth shooting team. It IS NOT 4H affiliated. The leaders of multiple 4H-affiliated shooting clubs all over Alabama have told him that last summer the State 4H ordered the clubs to turn in their .22 target pistols. Teams that did not had them later confiscated by State 4H members. The teams were surprised when this year Alabama State 4H started to confiscate .22 rifles and air rifle, effectively shutting down all the 4H youth shooting teams in Alabama. The thinking is that since State 4H gets FED GUBMENT money, then the Biden admin is threatening to turn off the money to 4H if they don't shut down the shooting clubs.

Herman48

Established Member
Aug 13, 2024
Elba
The Alabama State 4H organization has apparently gone "woke" and taken over by commie, pinkos! A friend of mine runs a non-profit youth shooting team. It IS NOT 4H affiliated. The leaders of multiple 4H-affiliated shooting clubs all over Alabama have told him that last summer the State 4H ordered the clubs to turn in their .22 target pistols. Teams that did not had them later confiscated by State 4H members. The teams were surprised when this year Alabama State 4H started to confiscate .22 rifles and air rifle, effectively shutting down all the 4H youth shooting teams in Alabama. The thinking is that since State 4H gets FED GUBMENT money, then the Biden admin is threatening to turn off the money to 4H if they don't shut down the shooting clubs.
Wait until those two (you know whom I am talking about) occupy the White House... Confiscation will be the law of the land. They have already promised us that...
Make sure you vote in November, though I fear that your vote may be canceled out by that of an illegal alien or by the vote of someone who died twenty years ago...

Spenser

Established Member
May 30, 2023
That is sad. I have many great memories growing up in 4H. Horses, pigs, sheep, marksmanship, leather working, wood working. Pretty well filled up my summers...

Herman48

Established Member
Aug 13, 2024
Elba
There are many states where this kind of crap won't fly, though. One of them is Montana. I just received an online newsletter from my alma mater, University of Montana at Northern, once known as Norhern Montana College, and I saw that the university was organizing a trap shoot for students and alumni. They have rodeos, hunts, and so many events similar to the 4H you used to know. Unfortunately, such enclaves of old-time traditions are becoming harder to find, nowadays. The Woke dogma, limp-wristedness, political correctness, and Marxifascism are flooding this once-great Country. Can we make it great again? Let's vote for the right people in November!

New Sales

Members online