Tuscaloosa Gun Show Jan 15-16

Mugi-wara

Established Member
Jan 3, 2022
NW Bama
Just curious if anyone here is going, has been there before, and if it is worth an hour drive to go check it out?

I really miss the old AGC shows from years gone by, and I realize this will not compare to those, however, curiosity always compels me to want to go check some out on occasion.

madmyk

Established Member
Jan 11, 2021
Tuscaloosa, AL
Just curious if anyone here is going, has been there before, and if it is worth an hour drive to go check it out?

I really miss the old AGC shows from years gone by, and I realize this will not compare to those, however, curiosity always compels me to want to go check some out on occasion.
I will probably go.
I went to the last one there. Not sure it was really worth it, but I was just NEEDING to go to a show.
I am on the hunt for a couple of oddities so I will go pay my fee and have a look.

Bazookajor

Established Member
Dec 3, 2021
Dothan
I will probably go.
I went to the last one there. Not sure it was really worth it, but I was just NEEDING to go to a show.
I am on the hunt for a couple of oddities so I will go pay my fee and have a look.
Im going to Montgomery if you need a set if eyes pm me your # ive got some things im looking for too. Can at least put you in contact with the vendor/seller.

Mugi-wara

Established Member
Jan 3, 2022
NW Bama
I will probably go.

I understand the sentiment completely. It is a sad day when you think about how good the shows used to be. Now it is usually a bunch of overpriced junk, hot sauce and flea market drivel.

Even so, the nostalgic part of me just has to go every now and then and try my luck.... ;)