Welcome to Alabama Gun Forum

Alabama Gun Forum is a place to buy, sell and talk firearms for free and privately. Not on facebook, locally owned!

• Alabama Gun Forum is a free, privately owned and supported community of gun owners. Alabama Gun Forum is free to join and free to use the marketplace. We are always working to improve the community. Please be aware of all forum rules and all gun regulations related to selling and buying firearms. Alabama Gun Forum is not responsible for transactions on this forum.
  • Start Here : Helpful information: 1. Forum Rules | 2. Introduction forum | 3. How to Post Images | 4. Firearm Classifieds

Where do you read gun news

GunForum

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Reaction score
What websites do you get news and reviews and editorials? I was reading guns and ammo but they have went I guess full subscribe mode now.

4CERTN

Reaction score
Sometimes I will Google a particular item or search YouTube. I’m a fan of Hickok45’s reviews, in particular.

GunForum

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Reaction score
  • Admin
I watch his reviews but I was looking for more news, editorials on firearms.

Eaglekeeper

Veteran
Air Force
Reaction score
I don't think it covers every category that you mention, but I subscribe to the Shooting Wire, which covers major industry news, like new legislation, product introductions, major hirings, etc. They do have some product reviews and article links as well, but I don't consider it a main source for that type of info. I also subscribe to the Outdoor Wire, whose content overlaps a lot with the Shooting Wire, but will touch on some hunting and wildlife issues that the Shooting Wire doesn't.

Jim Shepherd is the man, when it comes to having the media scoop on some of these issues across the industry, having been an executive at CNN, Financial News Network, and the Golf Channel.

GunForum

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Reaction score
  • Admin
Will check it shooting wire out, I am just looking for good reads mainly.