Why is DeSantis polling so poorly

krash

Established Member
May 21, 2023
Dothan
I would have thought that Ron would have better numbers. I'm not trying to sway anybody either way but the only two real choices I see are Ron and Trump. Do you think Trump has the 2016 energy and will pull it off again? Or is Ron gonna close the gap and make America Florida again?

Attachments

• 1685494849259279.png
    1685494849259279.png
    226.3 KB · Views: 8

Dan the Man

Established Member
Nov 13, 2020
Northwest AL
DeSantis is as fake as a $3 bill. He was pushed in as a way to make sure Trump is not elected. He was virtually unheard of until election night 2020 when the media started to push him hard.

I'm not a big Trump guy but the system HATES him so that's who I'll vote for. Not that it matters with dominion and all the cheating.

Mark_C

Established Member
Jun 7, 2023
Trussville
I don't think that DeSantis' poll numbers are as much a reflection on him as the current mood of Republican voters. I believe that the Republicans will take the house and senate and the presidency and I want a president that is seething for vengeance. I'm done with civility. I was done with civility several years back. I want to see the DOJ and FBI gutted and any person within those agencies that had any part in treachery against the American people -- and we have seen more vitriol against good, law-abiding citizens in the last few years by the Democrats than I've ever seen before -- to be hauled before a house committee to explain themselves, beg for mercy, have their government privileges and pension eliminated, and tossed into the clink. We don't need the same ilk of progressive morons that are destroying New York City, Chicago, Seattle, Portland, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Baltimore, and Philadelphia making policies for the rest of us. We can see the outcome of their policies in the homeless encampments, open drug use, human trafficking and sexual abuse, explicit sexual deviance in school curriculum, grooming, uncontrolled shoplifting and robberies, and rising murder rates.

People are fleeing these places and moving to Republican-governed areas. The Democrats want to pursue them by making the failed policies of blue-areas national policies so that the Republicans aren't seen as saviors. Hopefully, those leaving blue-areas have learned their lesson and do not continue to vote for the same types of ignorant leaders from whom they fled.

I couldn't care less about those that choose to live in blue-areas and vote for the Democrats. I just want to quarantine those areas so that their disease does not spread elsewhere and allow them to Darwinize themselves from existence. An aggressive and hopefully less-trusting-of-swamp-creatures Trump gives us the best chance to expunge the disease from our national government. I want him to scrub every vestige of the Clintons, Obamas, Bushes, Bidens, and their toadies from Washington, DC. Then get rid of their mayor too.

rybern

Established Member
Aug 31, 2023
Albertville, Alabama
I really like Desantis but his campaign team has failed him. He would do much better if he would just be himself. I will always be grateful for how he has stood up to BS through Covid and Disney.