WTB: HK SP5, UZI, SPP

Drcrimson

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2020
Arab
I am looking for an HK SP5. I saw one at the Hoover gun show but didn’t pull the trigger (ha) as it was a little on the high side. Looking at under $3K.

I’m also generally looking for UZis (all variants but preferably IWI) as well as a Steyr SPP. Price very dependent on model, condition, etc. Got money to spend on it and cash ready to go.

Thanks and Roll Tide!

GregW

Established Member
Mar 20, 2021
Montgomery
I am looking for an HK SP5. I saw one at the Hoover gun show but didn’t pull the trigger (ha) as it was a little on the high side. Looking at under $3K.

I’m also generally looking for UZis (all variants but preferably IWI) as well as a Steyr SPP. Price very dependent on model, condition, etc. Got money to spend on it and cash ready to go.

Thanks and Roll Tide!
Are the mags for the sp5 the same as the mp5? If so I have some 20rd mags if interested.

Drcrimson

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2020
Arab
I appreciate the response. I believe the answer is yes but would need to confirm. If I’m able to pick up an SP5 I will reach out to you.

Drcrimson

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2020
Arab
Yes they are interchangable and good luck finding one on the low side of $3k right now.

I found an SP5 for $3150 out the door at the recent Hoover show. Almost bought it but then had second thoughts. I certainly don’t have to have it right now so I can easily wait for a reasonable price.. Money isn’t burning a hole in my pocket yet.

Drcrimson

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2020
Arab
Thanks. I had previously read about the AP5s and they look interesting. I have not seen one yet but would love to handle one. From everything I have read they are basically identical. I would definitely be interested in one for half the price of the SP5.

Mugi-wara

Established Member
Jan 3, 2022
NW Bama
Atlantic is a reputable dealer, and they have more than one model available. I have dealt with them multiple times and never had any problems.