Armslist Alabama

Kjsuperman77

Established Member
Feb 28, 2024
Blountsville Alabama
I have been a long time subscriber to Armslist. Well my time with Armslist ended today. I have used a pre-paid credit card to pay my $6.99 a month dues, but now they will no longer except a pre-paid CC. My opinion of Armslist is that it is not a very secure sight. They want a debit or bank cc to continue my account. I guess I will start posting any guns I have for sale on our forum. Thank you for letting me vent!
Bud
Y I switched

JHTusca

Established Member
Jun 17, 2024
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Never personally used Armslist, but when it came time to sell some guns I learned how crummy it has gotten in resent years. Even just looking at the number of listings from actual users you can tell its popularity has dropped. Like everyone says, once they went to a subscription based just to post and see prices, it killed off the casual userbase.

So now I'm here haha

Arms_Agent

Established Member
May 8, 2017
HSV we ship
We used it as a business for a year or more and it was pretty bad. They would not update the site and the code was jankey with bugs. it is not well maintained. Most of the internet has them black listed so zero seo. I believe it was 35 bucks per month.

Yeahboi

Established Member
Aug 18, 2024
Montgomery AL
I have been a long time subscriber to Armslist. Well my time with Armslist ended today. I have used a pre-paid credit card to pay my $6.99 a month dues, but now they will no longer except a pre-paid CC. My opinion of Armslist is that it is not a very secure sight. They want a debit or bank cc to continue my account. I guess I will start posting any guns I have for sale on our forum. Thank you for letting me vent!
Bud
Armslist is an absolute joke these days.

New Sales

Members online