gunrunner

timøthy

Established Member
Jul 30, 2021
jemison
im just trying to help my older friend post in classifieds. you can consider what ever you want. do you want people to use this or not?

i understand you are trying to keep it safe.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
im just trying to help my older friend post in classifieds. you can consider what ever you want. do you want people to use this or not?

i understand you are trying to keep it safe.

The forum is free to use and I welcome all. But I also have rules and I expect people to follow them to keep the community clean and respectful. To repeatedly post in the same topic but have no content is spam.

timøthy

Established Member
Jul 30, 2021
jemison
just message gunrunner and try to help him if you can, i was only trying to get the 10 posts so i can see what he is looking at on his screen. while talking to him on the phone.

hes a old friend, not with some of this newer stuff, he was just used to armslist and wanted to start using this

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
hes used to armslist and not forums.
Yes I have gathered that.
just message gunrunner and try to help him if you can, i was only trying to get the 10 posts so i can see what he is looking at on his screen. while talking to him on the phone.

hes a old friend, not with some of this newer stuff, he was just used to armslist and wanted to start using this

Check here.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
and i can not help him if i dont know what hes looking at......

I know which is why I sent you the link that shows.

https://algunforum.com/forums/firearms-classifieds.13/ - Here is the forum to list firearms for sale. It depends on what your trying to sell, if you want to sale a handgun - click on handgun. or rifle or shotgun.

You will see a green button on the right side that says "post thread" Click it.

Under the box where you post you will see a button that says "Attach Files". - click here to put pics on the thread.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

timøthy

Established Member
Jul 30, 2021
jemison
i told him to come look. not trying to spam, just trying to get him able to use yalls stuff.

you have protections.
i have good intentions.
sometimes they cross paths.

Gunrunner

Established Member
Jul 31, 2021
Birmingham
I know which is why I sent you the link that shows.

https://algunforum.com/forums/firearms-classifieds.13/ - Here is the forum to list firearms for sale. It depends on what your trying to sell, if you want to sale a handgun - click on handgun. or rifle or shotgun.

You will see a green button on the right side that says "post thread" Click it.

Under the box where you post you will see a button that says "Attach Files". - click here to put pics on the thread.

View attachment 2858 View attachment 2859 View attachment 2860
I did all that but the paper clip icon doesn't show on my page. everything else looks the same