How to get activity?

• Alabama Gun Forum is a free, privatly owned and supported community of gun owners. We are free to join and free to use the marketplace. We are always working to improve the community. Please be aware of all forum rules and all gun regulations related to selling and buying firearms. Alabama Gun Forum is not responsible for trasnactions on this forum.

Welcome To AlabamaGunForum!

Alabama Gun Forum is a place to buy, sell and talk firearms for free and privately. Not on facebook, locally owned!

Register Log in
  • Admin

RandallC

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Hey guys,

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get some activity at the forum and bring in more people?
I’m thinking a contest of some sort.

Thanks

kenny1773

I am not sure there is a magic formula

Do you do any advertising at all?

I forget how I found this site, but I was actively searching for an Alabama based gun forum, so I would have found this eventually. When I lived in Virginia I was on a state based forum (still am) that had a wildly active for sale area, and that momentum carried into other parts of the forum in spurts.

A contest might bring short term activity, but what you want is longer term activity. Seems like there are some good people here, but just don't have a lot to talk about. The contest is good to bring people in, now you need the magic to make them stay.

Maybe you need a good MOA scope vs. MIL scope argument to get started ;) opposing ideas always bring a lot of comments.

Donate to AlGunForum
Stone
opovoo

New Sales

Members online

No members online now.

Who Has Visited