I bought a Sig P365 Sas wish I would have just bought the regular. Any ideas?

FLAMAN

Established Member
Jun 22, 2022
Talladega
Mine is an XL. Will everything fit? And, I’m in favor of that.
Yes sir I did the research already, slides are completely interchangeable. Just must be complete slide, spring and barrel. My number is +12565893105 if your serious I’d do it. Text me your address and when you plan on shipping.

kwb377

Established Member
Dec 16, 2019
B'ham
image20-8.gif

Dutch

Established Member
Feb 6, 2016
Albertville
So I bought it for my wife, thinking it would be great cause of the no snag. But she can’t seem to figure the sight picture out very well.
Should I try to trade the whole upper or just sell the whole gun and buy new?
Maybe buy a full upper slide assy and sell this one afterwards?!?
It has to be all or nothing cause hers has ported slide and matching ported barrel.
Any thoughts other than throw more money at it?
It's not your wife. I watched reviews on this pistol when it first came out and some of the best shots on YouTube couldn't hit crap with it. I would recommend selling it and getting the p365 XL. Let's recall for your wife.

Dutch

Established Member
Feb 6, 2016
Albertville
It's not your wife. I watched reviews on this pistol when it first came out and some of the best shots on YouTube couldn't hit crap with it. I would recommend selling it and getting the p365 XL. Let's recall for your wife.
Last sentence should have been "less recoil for your wife" Voice text doesn't work so well.

Griz375

Established Member
Feb 15, 2021
W TN, 38105
So I bought it for my wife, thinking it would be great cause of the no snag. But she can’t seem to figure the sight picture out very well.
Should I try to trade the whole upper or just sell the whole gun and buy new?
Maybe buy a full upper slide assy and sell this one afterwards?!?
It has to be all or nothing cause hers has ported slide and matching ported barrel.
Any thoughts other than throw more money at it?
I've shot gutter snipe sight pistols and there aren't many around: probably for a reason.

I'd think ported might make it harder for some to shoot well what with the possibility of more flash near the front sight.

I think I'd take her shopping for her pistol. Once you get that squared away, if keeping the SaS is a financial burden, sell or trade it for some more useful to you both. For instance, a good shotgun is always welcome at our house.

Live and learn but there shouldn't be much trouble moving that thing on.

FLAMAN

Established Member
Jun 22, 2022
Talladega
Thank you, I think I have it traded. Both parties should be happy with the swap. I certainly your advice.