New Source for Bulk 9mm

4l65e

Established Member
Apr 30, 2023
Alabama
I've had some good luck with 2awarehouse.com recently.

Over the past month or so, I've ordered 2,000 rounds of Kommando brand 9mm and 1,000 rounds of Winchester. The Kommando was $225 per thousand delivered and the Winchester was $245 a thousand delivered, they don't charge tax to Alabama.
The Kommando is brass plated steel cased ammo (made in Turkey), and the primers are kinda hard, but so far I've shot 400 rounds of it through a Tisas PX-9 and a PSA Dagger.

The cartridges in the first case were head stamped KMD 22 9x19, the second case were KMD 23 9x19 and it appears these have some type of sealant around the primer and case mouth.

Anyways, hopefully this helps someone looking for another decent place to buy ammo online.

kenny1773

Established Member
Nov 28, 2018
Birmingham
I buy from lots of places, watch the sales
To me there is no one place

This should be free ship no tax to Bama

store located in MD, and they ship fast

looks like they may have winchester 9mm too, I have bought federal and blazer and other brand names from them

kenny1773

Established Member
Nov 28, 2018
Birmingham
for slightly more, Bereli is a good place too
usually free ship

blazer

and then my fav S&B (I will pay more for S&B)

kenny1773

Established Member
Nov 28, 2018
Birmingham

4l65e

Established Member
Apr 30, 2023
Alabama
What are some of the most competitive places (besides the ones mentioned) to purchase ammo?

Nowadays if you can find a place that is large enough to have good prices, but small enough to not collect state sales tax, that's were your best value will come in.

I've ordered from outdoorlimited.com and targetsportsusa.com recently as well with good luck.

4l65e

Established Member
Apr 30, 2023
Alabama
I've shot a few thousand reloads from Freedom Munitions in .223 and 9mm and only had a few cartridges that were out of spec.
All in I've shot about 500 rounds of this Komando stuff from 2awarehouse and had 3 light primer strikes in a PSA Dagger, one cartridge that wouldn't chamber, and 2 that the bullets were very obviously set back too far in the case.

So far my experience with Turkish 9mm is that it's cheap junk, Russian 9mm was much better.
I'll still buy it because its the cheapest out there though lol

Drcrimson

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2020
Arab
I picked up 1k rounds of the browning 9mm through the Molly place above. Smooth transaction with free shipping and no tax. $0.244/rd isn’t bad

kenny1773

Established Member
Nov 28, 2018
Birmingham
Molly's does charge shipping for some items. If you are a new customer, create an account, put items in your cart, let it sit

in a couple days they might send you a free shipping coupon for the items left in your cart.

9mm full case prices are great and shipping is free
Other items on their site they charge shipping, cart trick might work