New Source for Bulk 9mm

kenny1773

Established Member
Nov 28, 2018
Birmingham
I search and find ammo deals regularly

Might be better to have caliber specific ammo deals in the Steals and Deals forum

I have a 223 deal I can post now

Davidhambey

Established Member
Dec 31, 2023
Anniston, AL
Molly's does charge shipping for some items. If you are a new customer, create an account, put items in your cart, let it sit

in a couple days they might send you a free shipping coupon for the items left in your cart.

9mm full case prices are great and shipping is free
Other items on their site they charge shipping, cart trick might work
That’s exactly how I got a deal on shipping from mollys. I got an email with a code for free shipping 24-36 hrs after I left it in my cart.

Davidhambey

Established Member
Dec 31, 2023
Anniston, AL
I search and find ammo deals regularly

Might be better to have caliber specific ammo deals in the Steals and Deals forum

I have a 223 deal I can post now
If you’re interested in 5.56 deals, check out aeammo.com. I got 1k rounds of PPU 5.56 for 474.99 shipped in a steel ammo can.

Last edited:

whiskerz

Established Member
Sep 13, 2022
Geneva
Freedom Munitions and LAX have sales on their brands regularly and cheap shipping specials. They also have remanufactured ammo that is very budget friendly.

Freedom has a reputation for blowing up guns. My personal experience was the match rifle ammo was not very accurate.

kenny1773

Established Member
Nov 28, 2018
Birmingham
I did not post the above deal for

Buffalo Cartridge Company Adrenaline Precision Series 9mm Luger FMJ 115GR 50 Rounds

because I could not confirm or deny this was good ammo. I would agree it is a good price if anyone can confirm it is not shit ammo

4l65e

Established Member
Apr 30, 2023
Alabama
I did not post the above deal for

Buffalo Cartridge Company Adrenaline Precision Series 9mm Luger FMJ 115GR 50 Rounds

because I could not confirm or deny this was good ammo. I would agree it is a good price if anyone can confirm it is not shit ammo

I've got a case coming, mainly out of curiosity. So far my Turkish 9mm experience has been that it's one step below Russian quality, and maybe a bit better than reman.

kenny1773

Established Member
Nov 28, 2018
Birmingham
Please let us know what you find out, its always good to find another brand in 'acceptable' range. By that I mean all bullets go boom on first shot and all rounds exit the barrel without blowing up the gun ;)

I shoot just about anything from traditional 'name brands' but I like some more than others. I will post a deal for a generic like Monarch ammo from academy if I can confirm who is really making it and its a good company

I stay away from Venom and most of the turkish stuff with the exception of Igman. Igman is good stuff.

lately I have been avoiding RUAG in general, many stories out there of squib loads from their newer factory (older stuff was great)

Herterz from Cabelas/Bass pro as been all over the board, I no longer buy it.

I mostly shoot glocks and glock clones that eat just about anything for lunch, so YMMV

4l65e

Established Member
Apr 30, 2023
Alabama
It came in 6 days, the packaging was good.

The ammo looks excellent in person, it does appear to be rebranded ZSR.
The bullet crimp on this stuff is perfect, but I bet it's got hard primers like all the other Turkish 9mm I've shot.
I did notice that there are 2 styles of head stamp in the same box.

B3rlIpY.jpg

hAOyaxW.jpg

I might buy some more, it's still $221 shipped.

kenny1773

Established Member
Nov 28, 2018
Birmingham
nice! thanks for posting

one of the complaints I read about this ammo was that the bullet seating was not consistent and some had the bullet seated too low, no pics though, just comments

The bullets in your pic look good

uechikid

Established Member
May 27, 2023
Theodore
Freedom has a reputation for blowing up guns. My personal experience was the match rifle ammo was not very accurate.
I have thousands of rounds of FM 9mm down range. All practice ammo and only 1 iffy round. I have a lot on hand and would buy more if I needed it. Now that I’m back to reloading I can’t imagine buying ammo again.

4l65e

Established Member
Apr 30, 2023
Alabama
nice! thanks for posting

one of the complaints I read about this ammo was that the bullet seating was not consistent and some had the bullet seated too low, no pics though, just comments

The bullets in your pic look good
Sure thing!

I got the second case in and it looks just as good. To be fair, I only opened one box from each case, and I haven't shot any yet. But it appears to be clean looking, consistent ammo. It'll be a while before it gets used, I'm on a first in first out system and it's in the back of the line

condoor

Premium Member
Jan 24, 2024
Alabaster
Great thread! I have been using remans from LAX the last couple years, but with availability back to normal there seem to be cheaper options out there.

whiskerz

Established Member
Sep 13, 2022
Geneva
Please let us know what you find out, its always good to find another brand in 'acceptable' range. By that I mean all bullets go boom on first shot and all rounds exit the barrel without blowing up the gun ;)

I shoot just about anything from traditional 'name brands' but I like some more than others. I will post a deal for a generic like Monarch ammo from academy if I can confirm who is really making it and its a good company

I stay away from Venom and most of the turkish stuff with the exception of Igman. Igman is good stuff.

lately I have been avoiding RUAG in general, many stories out there of squib loads from their newer factory (older stuff was great)

Herterz from Cabelas/Bass pro as been all over the board, I no longer buy it.

I mostly shoot glocks and glock clones that eat just about anything for lunch, so YMMV

The last batch of Monarch 9mm is Magtech and is good stuff.