Your Friend the Flashlight

• Alabama Gun Forum is a free, privatly owned and supported community of gun owners. We are free to join and free to use the marketplace. We are always working to improve the community. Please be aware of all forum rules and all gun regulations related to selling and buying firearms. Alabama Gun Forum is not responsible for trasnactions on this forum.

Welcome To AlabamaGunForum!

Alabama Gun Forum is a place to buy, sell and talk firearms for free and privately. Not on facebook, locally owned!

Register Log in

4CERTN

How many of you carry a flashlight with you? Part of the time, maybe even all the time?

I'd never even thought of doing so until reading about it on a forum similar to this one about 14 years ago.

Since then, I've tried a few different lights and have developed some strong preferences - what about you?

This "salty" StreamLight PT-2L is to be found on me alllllmost all the time.

Also, I've lately really taken to this combo mag / light pouch (this one is the SOS Speir Off-Side model from Mitch Rosen; lots of other examples abound - light is a Surefire G2X...think I'm remembering that model number correctly...)image.jpegimage.jpeg

butterbean

I carry a streamlight micro pro in my pocket everyday, and a streamlight stylus pro if I have on a shirt with a pocket. Both are little and pretty bright.

Donate to AlGunForum
Stone
opovoo

New Sales

Members online

No members online now.

Who Has Visited