Alabama Gun Range Map

texkev

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2022
Texas
This is great. Thank you. I wonder if it would be possible to build a function into the map where you could select ranges that go past 200 yards. There are far fewer of those!
I like that, You can customize the PIN color, may be more, let me check into it.

Herman48

Established Member
Aug 13, 2024
Elba
Tri-state Gun Club, Daleville, Dale County, close to Southeast Coffee County and Fort Rucker, now Fort Novosel because of political correctness. Pretty good outfit. I am a member but it's pretty far from where I live and I rarely go there. Very nice people run it. They have several ranges, for rifles and pistols, an archery range, and a trap range.

Dfalt

Established Member
Mar 13, 2021
Troy, AL
Tri-state Gun Club, Daleville, Dale County, close to Southeast Coffee County and Fort Rucker, now Fort Novosel because of political correctness. Pretty good outfit. I am a member but it's pretty far from where I live and I rarely go there. Very nice people run it. They have several ranges, for rifles and pistols, an archery range, and a trap range.
What's their membership policy like? Can anyone join, or do you have to be vouched-for by a current member like some ranges/clubs do? Daleville is a bit out of the way for me too but it would be nice to have an actual range to go to that isn't just a field that's overgrown most of the year.

Herman48

Established Member
Aug 13, 2024
Elba
What's their membership policy like? Can anyone join, or do you have to be vouched-for by a current member like some ranges/clubs do? Daleville is a bit out of the way for me too but it would be nice to have an actual range to go to that isn't just a field that's overgrown most of the year.
Anyone can join. If they let me in, really anyone can join!!!

New Sales

Members online