something smells fishy

Lee

Established Member
Jan 29, 2016
Birmingham
Not sure what the answer is. Even people who pass our "security", have CCW and DL, and pay the fee may start perfectly fine. They may talk the talk, be great members and traders, and obviously be one of the "good guys." Then let them get picked up on something stupid, face years in prison away from their family, face losing their job and insurance, and get offered a deal. Right now, it's easy to say "I'd never." It's inevitable. There will be a cooperating witness in our group, a wolf in the fold. It's inevitable. All we can do is be as careful as possible and say as little as possible. How well do you know the guy you're talking to? How well do you know his history and his current situation?

It's a shame, this world we're in... The People should not fear their government. Too many 3-letter agencies have been weaponized: ATF, FBI, DOJ, IRS, EPA, and more. Just ask Vicki and Sammy (and dog) Weaver, the 85 Branch Davidians, or Brian Malinowski. Oh wait...

"Where the people fear the government, you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people, you have liberty." --John Basil Barnhill

RaySendero

Established Member
Feb 5, 2024
USsouth
I was wondering if there was any way to add a level of security to this sight, as to ferret out any unwanted personnel? some of the reply's that I see seam "fishy", maybe it's just me, or maybe it's since someone got raided by the enemy, I have no problem supplying my CCW permit or driver's license # to the administrator to be a member, this is a wonderful sight, it gives us enthusiast an avenue to easily trade on items that we are all interested in, I also have no problem with a small annual fee as to establish that I am a private person, and a resident of the great state of Alabama, and not a person on a fishing trip for some bullshit entity. This is only my opinion, don't hate me for the concern or comments.

It really is a good question, but after months we haven't come up with anything to add to site security!?

so Admin, short of the site being hacked what security do we have now and how private are PMs?

texkev

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2022
Texas
It really is a good question, but after months we haven't come up with anything to add to site security!?

so Admin, short of the site being hacked what security do we have now and how private are PMs?

The PMs are private, totally. So a hack would be the biggest issue, with any site. I am moving servers soon and we do pay monthly a fat fee to someone who watches the server for extra security.

RaySendero

Established Member
Feb 5, 2024
USsouth
texkev, Thanks for the info.

Could you also address all the guests and all the BOTs looking at this forum, please.

New Sales

Members online